Let Your Imagination Soar
Two Fantastic Experiences
January 17 – May 10, 2015
Designed to spark creativity and imagination, Creativity Jam engages visitors in a multi-sensory landscape of lights, materials and media. Children and adults can immerse themselves in imagination and craft their own story. Along the way they’ll show their creative thinking, collaboration abilities and responsiveness to change.
YOU CAN HELP PROTOTYPE NEW EXHIBITS!
We're expanding and need you to test out two gallery concepts.
- A playscape where imagination soars
- Explore and manipulate wondrous objects
- Craft your own story
- A workshop to design, tinker and invent
- Build take-home projects using real tools
Creativity Jam engages visitors of all ages in four areas:
- Change: Explore, manipulate and reimagine everyday objects in new and exciting ways.
- Make: Design, engineer and build projects using real tools and materials.
- Explore: Discover new ways to see and use abstract objects.
- Collaborate: Work together or build on others’ ideas and leave your mark throughout the gallery.
Creativity Jam is funded with money from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund that was created with the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.
Click here to see a video of visitors tinkering in Creativity Jam.
Check out some Creativity Jam photos on our Flickr page