Now – September 27, 2015
Spark a love for literacy in an immersive adventure through Arthur’s World. The beloved PBS KIDS TV show comes alive as kids explore Elwood City alongside Arthur, Buster, and friends. Through imaginative, hands-on activities, kids will sharpen their creative thinking and experience the power of cooperation, starting a new chapter in a lifelong learning adventure.
- Appear on TV with Arthur, Buster, and D.W.
- Take Baby Kate on a stroll through Elwood City
- Explore life under a microscope in Mr. Ratburn’s classroom
- Cook up a Grandma Thora special in the Read kitchen
- Discover your inner librarian at the Town Library
- Challenge Arthur and friends in a spelling bee
Arthur's™ World © 2015 The Children's Museum of Boston, WGBH and Marc Brown. All underlying Arthur materials, including all artwork, border designs, setting for Arthur books, and Arthur characters are trademarks of Marc Brown's and are used with the permission of Marc Brown and WGBH.
Now – September 7, 2015
Kapow! Be a can-do kid by taking a crack at fixing gaps and flats. Broken? Fix it! is a hands-on, immersive exhibit that encourages visitors to roll up their sleeves and use some elbow grease to learn how to repair the cracked, the shattered and the broken.
- Figure out why the car thumps and clangs
- Get a bike rolling again
- Repair a doll and fix a train track
- Match tools to tasks
- Share family stories in the “Truth Booth”
Sponsored locally by
The U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services is a national sponsor of the Broken? Fix it! exhibit.
Broken? Fix it! was created by the Long Island Children’s Museum.