Birthday Bliss for Every Budget
Birthday parties at Minnesota Children's Museum are easy, fun-filled and unforgettable. Best of all, you can leave behind the stress of planning and picking up after the party. Our staff does all of the prep, set up, and clean up for you, allowing you more time to spend with your family and our seven galleries packed with extraordinary hands-on adventures. Now, save up to $40 on Friday Night birthday parties! Contact Birthday Parties online to find out how.
- Ideal for small groups (10-20 guests, with a 10 guest minimum)
- Discounted admission ($6.50 per person) for all your party guests
- Special sticker for the birthday child
- Flexible reservation times during regular Museum hours
- Please call for same day party requests
- Non-refundable deposit of $65 is required to book a mini party
- Mini Party Frequently Asked Questions
- Downloadable party invites
Celebration and super celebration parties include:
- Party invitations - download your own below.
- Museum admission for 20 guests (One adult required for every five children. Both adults and children are considered "guests."Additional guests $6 each.)
- Personalized cake, juice and tableware
- Birthday sticker for the birthday child
- Optional party favors available for $6 per child (plus tax)
- Pizza is available upon request for $12 per 1 topping pizza (plus tax)
Celebration Party includes everything above plus:
- One hour at a reserved table in our shared party room
- Cost: $180 for members, $205 for non-members
- Available: Friday 3, 5 and 7 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m., 12, 2, 4 and 6 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m., 12, 2 ,and 4 p.m. Weekday availability upon request.
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to book a Celebration Party
- Celebration Party Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the image to download a PDF of your birthday invitation (Readable with Acrobat).Print out on 8.5 x 11 paper and quarter fold to make your invitations.
Super Celebration Birthday Party includes everything above plus:
- One and a half hours reserved in our private party room with a birthday party host leading Museum-themed activities
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- Cost: $280 for members, $330 for non-members
- Available: Friday 3:30 and 6 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m., 1, 3:30 and 6 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m., 1, and 3:30 p.m. Weekday availability upon request.
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to book a Super Celebration Party
- Super Celebration Party Frequently Asked Questions.
CURRENT SUPER CELEBRATION THEMES:
Toddlers ages 1-2
Your little ones and guests will have a terrific and touchable time with this hands-on party. Experiment with finger paints and play with blocks, balls, tunnels and sensory tables in this free-flowing toddler paradise. There is also the option of parachute games, depending on the interest of you and your toddlers.
This Animal Adventure party sends your birthday child and their guests packing through the forest, over the hill and across the swamp to find clues to our special guest - a real, live box turtle. Guests will learn the importance of being prepared for travel as they decorate and prepare their very own backpack and discover how box turtle’s live and thrive within their environment.
Invent loads of science fun for your young genius! A Museum staff member will lead your guests through fun experiment using slime, water gel and "snow." Learn how to make a volcano and participate in a soda "explosion!"
Super Silly Science
Your young scientist will explore a world of wacky wonders as they conduct science experiments that will excite your guests! Step back and watch or join in the fun as your birthday child and guests create oceans in a bottle, slime and other curious concoctions.
Plan your party today!
For more information please contact Birthday Parties online or call 651-225-6000.
$50 non-refundable deposit ($65 for Mini party) required to secure a date. Schedule parties at least two weeks in advance. Prices subject to change. The unlimited visits of a membership do not apply to birthday party guests.