Minnesota Children’s Museum offers a variety of unique internships that are an opportunity for you to gain practical experience and develop workplace skills. Internships at the Museum are part-time (about 10 hours per week for 10-12 weeks). Applicants typically have completed at least one year of college and must be at least 18 years old.
The Winter/Spring 2015 application period is now open. Please submit a resume, cover letter and online application by November 14th, 2014. Winter/Spring internships run from January-May and are a 170 hour total commitment.
1. Submit an application online
2. Submit a cover letter and resume.
• To submit a cover letter and resume by fax, dial 651-225-6006.
• To submit a cover letter and resume by U.S. mail, address to Minnesota Children's Museum, attn: Volunteer Services, 10 West 7th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.
• To submit a cover letter and resume online, click the Browse button below and upload your file. Please name your file with your FULL NAME; no punctuation, no dashes. Ex.: JaneDoe.pdf or JohnDoeResume.doc: