Minnesota Children’s Museum offers a variety of unique internships that are an opportunity for you to gain practical experience and develop workplace skills. Internships at the Museum are part-time (about 10 hours per week for 10-12 weeks). Applicants typically have completed at least one year of college and must be at least 18 years old.
The internship application period is now closed. The spring 2015 application period will open up in October. Please check back later.
1. Submit an application online
2. Submit a cover letter and resume.
• To submit a cover letter and resume by fax, dial 651-225-6006.
• To submit a cover letter and resume by U.S. mail, address to Minnesota Children's Museum, attn: Volunteer Services, 10 West 7th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.
• To submit a cover letter and resume online, click the Browse button below and upload your file. Please name your file with your FULL NAME; no punctuation, no dashes. Ex.: JaneDoe.pdf or JohnDoeResume.doc: