Minnesota Children’s Museum offers a variety of unique internships that are an opportunity for you to gain practical experience and develop workplace skills. Internships at the Museum are part-time (about 10 hours per week for 10-12 weeks). Applicants typically have completed at least one year of college and must be at least 18 years old.
Internship applications are no longer being accepted at this time. Application submission for summer 2014 session will begin in March.
Please contact Volunteer Services at 651-225-6046 or email Volunteering/Internships online for more information.
1. Submit an application online
2. Submit a cover letter and resume.
• To submit a cover letter and resume by fax, dial 651-225-6006.
• To submit a cover letter and resume by U.S. mail, address to Minnesota Children's Museum, attn: Volunteer Services, 10 West 7th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.
• To submit a cover letter and resume online, click the Browse button below and upload your file. Please name your file with your FULL NAME; no punctuation, no dashes. Ex.: JaneDoe.pdf or JohnDoeResume.doc: