Minnesota Children’s Museum is a marquee cultural institution for families with children:
- Out of more than 250 children’s museums in the country, Minnesota Children's Museum is 5th in membership and 7th in attendance.
- Named one of the ten best children’s museums in 2011 Parents Magazine and one of the twelve best by FORBES.
- Recipient of national awards for programming from the Association of Children’s Museums in 2003, 2006, 2007.
- Leading developer of traveling exhibits and member of the Youth Museum Exhibit Collaborative. More than 1.5 million people visit Minnesota Children’s Museum's traveling exhibits each year across the nation.
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
The Museum showcases five permanent galleries and two changing exhibits. We welcome sponsors to help us present national traveling exhibits and also to support creation of our own. Exhibits change on a regular basis – please contact us to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
The Museum offers a vast spectrum of creative programming for visitors, with more than 100 hours of daily programming facilitated each week. Current sponsored programs include:
- Target Third Free Sunday – 12 totally free days with access to the Museum for all
- Macy’s Play Date – Four Tuesday afternoon Play Dates free for Macy’s cardholders, with special activities for all Museum visitors
- Banfield Future Vet Program – Quarterly Saturday program featuring a local Banfield Pet Hospital veterinarian teaching children about pet care and health.
We would love to work with your company to find the perfect fit for program sponsorship.
Email Laura Nichols-Endres, Director of Institutional Giving or call 651-225-6039 for sponsorship information at Minnesota Children's Museum.
Minnesota Children’s Museum of Rochester
Minnesota Children's Museum opened its first satellite location, Minnesota Children's Museum of Rochester, in early April of 2012. The Rochester site presents additional partnership opportunities for exhibits, programs and events.
Thanks to our current sponsors!