Your Gift. Their Discovery.
Make a donation today and bring joy-filled, learning-infused play to Minnesota's children.
The Museum believes that play changes the world. Beneath its shiny, colorful veneer it has powers that are life-changing. Play is a mighty motivator, an earnest educator, a creative catalyst. Your support is vital as collectively we champion the power of play and expand playful learning opportunities for children, particularly in distressed communities.
How to Donate
You may donate to Minnesota Children’s Museum in the following ways:
- Fax: Download and fax this PDF form to 651-225-6006
- Phone: Call 651-225-6055, Director of Annual Giving, Tanya Cole
- Mail: Minnesota Children’s Museum, 10 West Seventh Street, St. Paul, MN 55102
For more information, please contact Development online or call 651-225-6055.
Your support is the fuel that allows us to:
- Deliver nationally-recognized exhibits and programming
- Reach out to underserved neighborhoods and families through our Play for All program
- Develop and build learning environments in local libraries and community centers
- Train thousands of early childhood educators through our professional development programs
- Bring exemplary programs to area schools
- Engage young minds and inspire creativity
As a donor to Minnesota Children's Museum, you can take advantage of the many benefits that come with your gift, including: