Promote STEM Learning with Curious George™!
Upon entry to the exhibit, visitors find themselves on an urban street and are transported to the neighborhood in which Curious George lives with his friend, The Man with the Yellow Hat. Activities invite visitors to learn like Curious George through direct experience and a variety of problem solving opportunities.
Key concepts in science, technology, engineering and math are woven and layered throughout the exhibit. Through the process of inquiry, children's thinking becomes more visible and the value of creative solutions shines.
Host benefits include:
- Attendance-boosting appeal
- High visibility PBS Kids® programming and popular children’s book series for more than 60 years with multi-generational appeal
- Character costume for entire exhibit run
- Indoor inflatable (2,500 square-foot exhibit)
- Email-capture photo kiosk
- Top-notch educational, marketing and installation materials
- Collapsible and easy-to-store wheeled carts
- Responsive support from experienced staff
- Multi-layered messages geared toward both children and adults to support continued learning at home
(please be patient, this loads slowly...)
Content: science, technology, engineering, math
Target Audience: Ages 3 to 7, families and school groups
Languages: Text graphics are in English and Spanish.
Developed by: Minnesota Children's Museum, Universal Studios Consumer Products Group, and publisher, Houghton Mifflin
Venue Length: 3-4 months
BOOK TODAY! Contact Amber Stevenson, Traveling Exhibits Manager by calling 651-225-6053 or email.
|2,500 square feet||1,500 square feet|
|Cost Per Venue||$70,000 plus inbound shipping||$45,000 plus inbound shipping|
Current and Future Hosts
C3Tech: Centro Criollo de Ciencia y Technologia del Caribe (Puerto Rico)
Orlando Science Center
Buffalo Museum of Science
Available Summer 2015 and beyond
Current and Future Hosts
Discovery Center at Murfree Springs
Available Spring 2015
Available Summer 2015
Reading Public Museum
Available Spring 2016 and beyond
For more information, contact Amber Stevenson, Traveling Exhibits Manager by calling 651-225-6053 or email.
©2013 “Curious George” television series merchandise © Universal Studios. Curious George™ and related characters, created by Margret and H.A. Rey, are copyrighted and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Company and used under license. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All rights reserved.